Friday, January 4, 2013

Since we decided to work up songs that we know collectively, or aren't difficult to work up, to minimize the learning curve and get a 40 song set list as soon as possible, here is a list of the 10 songs we have for homework to do for our next session.

1. CCR medley: Born on the Bayou, Suzi Q, Green River. I'll be singing Green River and the bass man will be singing the other two.
2. Hero by  Enrique Iglesias. A beautiful slow song. The keyboardist will be singing this one.
3.  Keep Your Hands to Yourself by Georgia Satellites. The drummer will be singing this one.
4. Rockin The Beer Gut by Trailer Choir. I'll be singing this.
5. My Next 5 Beers by Trailer Choir. I'll be singing this.
6. Medley of Dwight Yoakam's Long White Cadillac and Springstein's Pink Cadillac. The keyboardist will be singing this one.
7. Superman by Willy Nelson. I'll be sing this one.

We can work on harmonies and arrangements on these songs next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment