Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Songs we're working on

Here is a list of the songs we are working on at this time. Feel free to comment on whether these are songs you like or not.



In my next 5 beers - Trailer Choir
Keep me in mind - Zac Brown
My girlfriend - Uncle Kracker
High maintenance woman - Toby Keith
Rock my world little country girl - Brooks & Dunn
Superman - Willie Nelson
Beer for my horses - Toby Keith
Stray cat strut - Stray Cats
Aint’ as good as I once was - Toby Keith
I’ll never smoke weed with Willie again - Toby Keith
Rockin the beer gut - Trailer Choir
I like girls that drink beer - Toby Keith
Getting By - Jerry Jeff Walker
My kinda party - Jason Aldean
Don’t it make you wanna dance - Jerry Jeff Walker
Some girls do - Sawyer Brown
Drive me wild - Sawyer Brown
Pickin wildflowers - Keith Anderson
Six days on the road -  Don Baker version
Nobody’s sad on Saturday nite - Uncle Kracker
Trashy women - Jerry Jeff Walker version
What I didn’t do - Steve Wariner
That’s how country boys roll - Billy Currington



No comments:

Post a Comment